He is now, and maybe forever:)

Sabtu, 30 April 2011

A man named *************** that can divert my attention to him completely. began to recognize the early months of 2011 and became the choice by mid-month. maybe he did not realize that I was very impressed about it, yes a simple man, what a pleasant, not a lot of behavior and have many friends.
Proud? surely .. could have someone who can serve as examples in my daily life.
Through the day with him is a pride for me, he's exceeded everything that I got after my family of course.
Hope there. yes, I just wish I could always make her smile, smiling proudly as I am. Through the day together.
And provided you know, I admire you more than you know, love, love what it is ..
My life is so mean when there is you. Happy to have many friends, have you ..
You are important to me, ye atu number for me and please do not ever disappoint me
Let me feel the happiness that more with you once, and please ..
And before that I'm sorry if one day you read my blog you might not like, but respect the writing of this meaningless. Thanks before ..
I love you Boy

in the stillness of the night I just want to say 3 words for you ILOVEYOUBOY!!!!

0 komentar: